- Debt Recovery
- Corporations Law
- Corporate Insolvency and Restructuring
- Corporate and Business Disputes
- Insolvency Appointments and Administration
- Bachelor of Laws, Bond University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Bond University
- Admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted as a solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Senior Associate, Khoury Scott & Associates
- Associate, Enyo Lawyers
- Solicitor, Shine Lawyers
- Solicitor, Irish Bentley Lawyers
- Legal Advisor, Gold Coast Community Legal Centre & Advice Bureau
Kyle Macmillan handles all of our client’s litigation, debt recovery and insolvency matters.
Kyle is an experienced litigator who has practiced exclusively in the areas of litigation and insolvency since his admission.
His experience includes (though is not limited to) contractual disputes, company and partnership disputes, debt recovery, corporate liquidation, restructuring and personal bankruptcy.
Kyle is a solicitor who has a proven track record handling complex litigation across various industries having been involved in a number of notable cases including the Pearls India Ponzi Scheme Class Action.
Kyle is passionate about helping small businesses succeed, grow and thrive. He regularly assists directors and small businesses experiencing financial hardship by recovering bad debts, defending litigation brought against it and implementing strategies towards better business practice.
Regularly advising directors, creditors and insolvency practitioners on a range of personal and corporate insolvency issues and disputes, Kyle can provide solutions to even the most complex of matters.
While Kyle is based in our Brisbane office, he also regularly services clients on the Gold Coast as well as interstate in Sydney and Melbourne.